The Legend Index du Forum
The Legend
Une alliance plus violente et destructrice que jamais...

The Legend Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: KissandWhiteLilyforMyDearestGirl2CVol2 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Legend Index du Forum -> Partie Grand Public Alli R.T -> Présentez-vous cher Ogamiens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
haltha

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 01:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: KissandWhiteLilyforMyDearestGirl2CVol2 Répondre en citant

Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl, Vol. 2
by Canno
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl, Vol. 2
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl, Vol. 2

Details:
price: $9.20
bound: 176 pages
publisher: Yen Press (May 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0316470481, 978-0316470483,
weight: 5 ounces (
filesize:

1-800-338-6827HelpLive HelpContact UsAdditional SavingsGift CertificatesClearanceRight Stuf Anime GoClose Login Subscribe 0 Your cart is empty Login Anime & Videos Back Shop By Category Back Blu-RayDVDAll Anime & Videos Shop By Genre Back ActionComedyDramaEroticaFantasyHorrorMysteryRomanceScience-Fiction Manga & Books Back Shop By Category Dolly+Dudman+-+A+Lady+of+Quality%3A+Anglo+Indian+Lives MangaNovelsArt BooksHow ToSpecialty BooksAll Manga & Books Shop By Genre Back ActionComedyDramaEroticaFantasyHorrorMysteryRomanceScience-Fiction Merchandise Back Shop By Category Back BlanketsClocksDrinkwareLunch-BoxesOffice-SuppliesMagnetsPillowsPlushesTowelsWall-ArtAll Merchandise Figures & Collectibles Back Shop By Category Back FiguresModel KitsAll Figures & Collectibles Shop By Genre Back ActionComedyDramaEroticaFantasyHorrorMysteryRomanceScience-Fiction Apparel Back Shop By Category Back ClothingBagsHatsJewelryKeychainsLightersPatches, Pins, Abécédaire de la Petite Paumée: Guide de survie dans la jungle de l'Amour (French Edition) ButtonsTech-AccessoriesWalletsAll Apparel Audio Games All Categories Anime & Videos Shop By CategoryBlu-RayDVDAll Anime & VideosShop By GenreActionComedyDramaEroticaFantasyHorrorMysteryRomanceScience-Fiction Manga & Books Shop By CategoryMangaNovelsArt BooksHow ToSpecialty BooksAll Manga & BooksShop By GenreActionComedyDramaEroticaFantasyHorrorMysteryRomanceScience-Fiction Merchandise Shop By CategoryBlanketsClocksDrinkwareLunch-BoxesOffice-SuppliesMagnetsPillowsPlushesTowelsWall-ArtAll Merchandise Figures & Collectibles Shop By CategoryFiguresModel KitsAll Figures & CollectiblesShop By GenreActionComedyDramaEroticaFantasyHorrorMysteryRomanceScience-Fiction Apparel Shop By CategoryClothingBagsHatsJewelryKeychainsLightersPatches, Pins, & ButtonsTech-AccessoriesWalletsAll Apparel Audio Games All Collections+of+the+Massachusetts+Historical+Society%2C+for+the+Year+1792%2C+Vol.+1+%28Classic+Reprint%29 At a time like this, their junior shows up, somehow making all these relationships even more complicated!See MoreSee Less DetailsPublisher: YEN PRESSMedia: MangaGenre: RomanceBackDetailsPublisher: YEN PRESSMedia: MangaGenre: RomanceThemes: YuriAge Rating: 16+Release Date: 5/23/2017Page Count: 176Weight: 0.5 Reviews BackBackRatings & ReviewsNo reviews availableBe the first to Write a Review You may also like Sweet Blue Flowers DVD Retail Price: .99Your Price: .99 Citrus Manga Volume 1 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .49 Yuruyuri Happy Go Lily Season 1 Standard Edition Blu-ray Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 NTR Netsuzou Trap Manga Volume 1 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Manga Volume 1 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Customers who bought this item also bought Got Anime? Membership Your Price: .00 Bloom Into You Manga Volume 1 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Kindred Spirits on the Roof Manga Retail Price: .99Your Price: .24 Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Manga Volume 1 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Secret of the Princess Manga Retail Price: .99Your Price: .49 Kase-san and Morning Glories Manga Retail Price: .99Your Price: .49 Hana & Hina After School Manga Volume 1 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Bloom Into You Manga Volume 2 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Kase-san and Bento Manga Retail Price: .99Your Price: .49 More reviewsReviewsAi struggles with the reality of senpai leaving as Chiharu battles with her own unrequited feelings.when a bold underclassman interlopes, though, things might take an unexpected turnMore newsRecent NewsGirl FriendsAutoRecKase-san SeriesAutoRecYagate Kimi ni NaruAutoRecSasameki KotoAutoRecHana to HoshiAutoRecKoe no KatachiAutoRecSQ: Begin W/Your Name!AutoRecHorimiyaAutoRecHonto no KanojoAutoRecOhimesama no HimitsuAutoRecThere are story arc that only focuses on the other couples too without the main couples not showing up at all throughout the arc.This manga has every story from a bittersweet to ultra sweet romance and even love triangles for a person to readHome Shop Manga Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Manga Volume 2 Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Manga Volume 2 (0) No Reviews yet SKU: 9780316470483 Retail Price: .99Your Price: .74 Quantity discounts available QuantityPrice In Stock Quantity -+ Add to Cart Description Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Volume 2 features story The Golden Age Captain Marvel Jr.: Volume 1: Gwandanaland Comics #1101 -- This Book: From Master Comics #22-37 (Plus his origin story from Whiz Comics #25) art by Canno.In the same grade as Shiramine and Kurosawa, the two girls Uehara and(800) 338-6827

North American Anime & Manga Releases for March Here are the North American anime & manga releases for March Week 1: March 7 - 13 Anime Releases Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Complete Collection DVD Pha.read more Mar 6, 10:25 AM by Sakana-san Discuss (12 comments)Help improve our database by adding characters for this manga hereStory: 7/10 The story in general is good.But you can make a individual assessment of each arc as i said before each arc focuses on a new couple or it may focus Sexy+Latvian+Models%3A+Vicky%3A+Uncensored+erotic+photos a couple already shipped and add to their incomplete story.All in all if you like shoujo ai you may like the stories surrounding the manga arcsArt 9/10 The art is something i loved a lot and at times stands out beautifully to depict some scenes.They help in giving some scenes that extra punch and kudos to the person who made the art as its detailed but at the same time not overwhelmingRecommendationsBackAbout Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Manga Volume 2Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl Volume 2 features story and art by Canno.In the same grade as Shiramine and Kurosawa, Autobiography two girls Uehara and Kusakabe are in a pinch! Their beloved upperclassman's graduation comes ever closer and they can't seem to sort out their feelingsFULL DESCRIPTION Buy This Book AAA Anime Amazon Barnes & Noble Books-A-Million Google Play Indigo Indiebound Kobo RightStuf Categories Genres Comics & Graphic Novels Sub-Genres Comics & Graphic Novels / Manga / General Full Details Format: Trade Paperback ISBN-13: 9780316470483 Price: .00 US / .00 CAN On Sale Date: 05/23/2017 13 & up Newsletter Don't miss updates about our authors, including book tour info and new book releasesSign Up For The Yen Press Mailing List! Sign Up For The Yen Press Mailing List! ␡ Thank You! GRAPHIC NOVELS, MANGA, AND MORE! News Print Releases Digital Yen On Series Extras FAQ Contact Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl, VolFormats Electronic Book, Trade Paperback Product Details Format: Trade Paperback Price: .00 US /.00 CAN Pages: 176 ISBN-13: 9780316470483 On Sale Date: 05/23/2017 More In Series Also By This Author About Yen Press Digital Yen On Privacy Policy The Knitting and Crocheting (Classic Reprint) are only girls and a i havent even seen a guy actually even show up in this one.XD If you like bittersweet manga with the added tag of shoujo ai then you would surely like this

SIGN UP Full Description About The Author Ai Uehara and Chiharu Kusakabe's beloved senior, Hoshino-senpai, is finally graduatingMore discussionsRecent Forum Discussion.She wants to study science at a school far away, but that means Ai and Chiharu won't see her anymoreNorth American Anime & Manga Releases for May Here are the North American anime & manga releases for May Week 1: May 2 - 8 Anime Releases Garo: Guren no Tsuki Part 2 Blu-ray & DVD Combo Hai to Gensou no .read more May 1, 10:58 AM by Sakana-san Jim Kersting: An American Dream Dr David Johnson (La (6 comments)Jun 9, 2017 31 History of Julius Caesar ? chapters read Overall Rating: 7 Loveop (All reviews) 2 people found this review helpful Overall 7 Story 7 Art 9 Character 8 Enjoyment 6 Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo is a story that revolves around the couple Shiramine and kurosawa and a shit load of other couplesBack to Top Let Us Help You Register Log In Settings Order History Cart Wishlists Make Money With Us Returns Dealer and Wholesalers Anime Clubs Get to Know Us Meet Our Leaders History of Right Stuf Anime Contact Us Careers Nozomi Entertainment Forums Just the FAQs Privacy Policy Terms of Use Ordering and Payment Shipping Returns Anime FAQ The Fun Stuf Make Money With Us Contests Anime Resources Got Anime? Subscribe Print Catalog FacebookTwitterYoutubeTumblrInstagramPinterestSubscribe To Our Mailing ListEmail AddressRight Stuf Anime 1997 - 2017 Right Stuf, IncCanno is the author of A Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest GirlAi struggles with the reality of senpai leaving as What Is My Career : Coloring Book and Activity Book for Kids: Coloring Book for kids battles with her own unrequited feelings.when You do get to know the characters well and they are well written and portrayedNo characters for this manga have been added to this title 48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 01:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Legend Index du Forum -> Partie Grand Public Alli R.T -> Présentez-vous cher Ogamiens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006